The 18 day Untouched Serenity Africa Safari covers the best of Southern Africa wildlife and game viewing from Victoria Falls through Botswana & Zimbabwe and Okavango Delta.
- Victoria Falls has been called “the greatest known curtain of falling water” and it is a truly spectacular site to see with columns of spray that can be felt from miles away as 546 million cubic meters of water per minute plummet over the edge.
- Explore the Chobe National Park on the guided safari and you will experience one of many natural phenomena, such as witnessing one of the largest elephant herds in the world, or possibly the annual zebra migration.
- The wildlife in Hwange National Park boasts a tremendous selection over 100 species of birds. Hwange carries 105 mammal species, including 19 large herbivores and eight large carnivores. The big five can all be found in Hwange, as well as many other predators. At the visit to the Painted Dog Conservation Centre, you witness the work that is done to protect this endangered species.
- The voyage on the Sovereign Houseboat on the Lake Kariba will take you to the Sengwe River for afternoon wildlife activities and sunset, followed by drinks and dinner on board. In the morning you set out early for some leisurely fishing, guided walks or game viewing depending on your preference.
- The majestic safari in Matobo Hills, covers an area of exquisite beauty, steeped in tribal history, ancient mystery, and dramatic rock landscapes. The national park has been given UNESCO World Heritage status and is home to both white and black rhinoceros, sable antelope, and the world’s densest population of leopard. Birdlife is prolific and includes the highest concentration of black eagles in the world.
- Visit the Nata Bird Sanctuary, where you will have the opportunity to enjoy the magnificent view over the Sowa pan which is part of the Greater Makgadikgadi Pans
- Adventure and float in dug-out canoes through the thick vegetation of the Okavango Delta discovering a variety of birds and wildlife. Unlike other deltas, it flows into the Kalahari Desert without ever reaching the coast.
- On your final Southern Africa Safari, head into the famous Moremi Game Reserve known as one of the most beautiful and varied reserves in Africa with an unprecedented concentration of wildlife.