The sounds of wildlife and tranquility of nature in Southern Africa is awaiting you.
- Explore the Chobe National Park with a river cruise and game drive. It is the second largest National Park in Botswana and covers over 15 566 square kilometres. It has one of the greatest concentrations of game found on the African continent and is famous for the number of elephants roaming in the reserve. The Chobe River flows lazily through the Caprivi flood plains and provides a haven for huge herds of elephants, zebras, wildebeest, and impala which are closely followed by predators.
- Discover Victoria Falls “Mosi- ao – Tunya” or the “smoke that thunders” is a must-see spectacle so incredible that it takes one’s breath away. End your tour of the Falls with “The flight of the Angels”, a scenic helicopter flight over the Victoria Falls.
- Adventure into the Kruger National Park on Guided Safari Game Drives to experience the raw power and roar of the lion, the sheer bulk and force of the rhino, the delicacy and grace of the leopard, the supreme confidence of a herd of elephants and the adrenalin racing charge of the African buffalo.
- Stretching along the southern coast of South Africa, the Garden Route is a holiday paradise that spans from Port Elizabeth – Cape Town. Discover ancient forests, secluded beaches, hidden wine estates and unique wildlife sanctuaries. The Garden Route is a scenic and ecologically diverse region in South Africa and one of the most famous road trips in the country.
- Your guided tour and activities here are varied, exploring the treetops in Tsitsikamma, the Cango Caves and Ostrich Farm in Oudtshoorn, to discovering fresh seafood delights and oysters in Knysna and seaside resort of Hermanus with whale watching in season. The tour includes frequent and leisurely stops in amazing and scenic places.
- A visit to Cape Town, known as the “Mother City” is widely described as one of the world’s most desirable and beautiful destinations and is cradled by the natural presence of Table Mountain and forms a backdrop to a land so lovely that it appears to be a fantasy landscape. The beauty of the vineyards in Constantia, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek entices visitors to taste the world class wines and cuisine.
- The Cape Peninsula Tour includes a tour of the majestic coastline which offers drama worthy of being called “Nature’s Greatest Show”. Witness the union of the Indian and Atlantic Oceans. Following the coastline, you will return via the Penguin Colony at the Boulders Beach and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens for a short walking tour of the beautiful gardens.
- One of the new Seven Wonders of the World, Table Mountain is Cape Town’s centrepiece. A trip on the cable car up to the top of Table Mountain allows you to see the views of Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 27 years and the beautiful Atlantic seaboard coastline.